NEW YEARS EVE 1928
The classiest place to count down the minutes to 1928 is The Palace Theater!
Celebrate New Years Eve at your favorite underground gin joint for the third year in a row. Enjoy handcrafted cocktails and passed hors d’oeuvres as live music fills the air and you try your luck at the casino tables. After we ring in the New Year, dancing and dessert will cap off the evening.
Open Bar * 1000 Balloon Drop * Aerialist * Acrobats * Electro Swing DJ * Baby New Year * Father Time * 6-Piece Swing Band * Classical String Quartet * Unusually Handsome Opera Singer * Magicians and Jugglers * Kung Fu Pole Art * Champagne Fountain * Sparklers and Confetti
VIP Admission: $375 Early Bird / $425 Standard Pricing
General Admission: $195 Early Bird / $205 Standard Pricing
Club 1923 members are entitled to receive Early Bird pricing no matter when they buy. If you’d like to become a member, visit our membership page for full details.
This is a formal event for ages 21+. Period attire is highly encouraged.
General Entry Includes:
- Hosted Bar Until 1:30am
- Live Jazz Band
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- Confetti and Balloon Drop
- Party Hats and Noisemakers
- Hors d’oeuvres and Desserts
- Casino Tables
- Dancing From Midnight to 2am
VIP Entry Includes:
- Everything included in General Admission, plus…
- Access to the Gas Lamp Lounge with an Oyster Bar, Shrimp Cocktail and Caviar
- Super-Premium Spirits
- Firework View from the rooftop
- Man in the Moon Photo